- Aging Out of EPSDT – Part II: Losing Medicaid
- Aging Out of EPSDT – Part X: Making Ends Meet
- Parenting a Child With a Disability and Honest Communication – Do You Ever Get Sad?
- Aging Out of EPSDT – Part V: The Price of Adulthood
- The Mental Health of Families That Have a Child With a Disability: 10 Things That Make a Difference
Tag Archives: Mental
There is a lot of information and activities designed to increase awareness and understanding of mental health issues and to reduce the stigma that often goes along with it. What about the mental health of families that have a child … Continue reading
The first Mental Asylum can be traced back as early as the 5th century in the Middle East. Prior to that, families who had members suffering from mental health disorders just kept their ill relatives at home. Even after the … Continue reading