- Aging Out of EPSDT – Part II: Losing Medicaid
- Aging Out of EPSDT – Part X: Making Ends Meet
- Parenting a Child With a Disability and Honest Communication – Do You Ever Get Sad?
- Aging Out of EPSDT – Part V: The Price of Adulthood
- The Mental Health of Families That Have a Child With a Disability: 10 Things That Make a Difference
Tag Archives: Child
We were ready for a weekend away. A team of moms had gone out of town to do a presentation at a conference. For a few of the ladies, it was the first time away from home and needless to … Continue reading
There is a lot of information and activities designed to increase awareness and understanding of mental health issues and to reduce the stigma that often goes along with it. What about the mental health of families that have a child … Continue reading