- Aging Out of EPSDT – Part II: Losing Medicaid
- Aging Out of EPSDT – Part X: Making Ends Meet
- Parenting a Child With a Disability and Honest Communication – Do You Ever Get Sad?
- Aging Out of EPSDT – Part V: The Price of Adulthood
- The Mental Health of Families That Have a Child With a Disability: 10 Things That Make a Difference
Tag Archives: Adulthood
In parts I through IV, we’ve discussed in detail all of the struggles a low-income child with special needs can face trying to get their health care costs covered when they age out of the quite comprehensive Medicaid program called … Continue reading