- Aging Out of EPSDT – Part II: Losing Medicaid
- Aging Out of EPSDT – Part X: Making Ends Meet
- Parenting a Child With a Disability and Honest Communication – Do You Ever Get Sad?
- Aging Out of EPSDT – Part V: The Price of Adulthood
- The Mental Health of Families That Have a Child With a Disability: 10 Things That Make a Difference
Monthly Archives: September 2020
We were ready for a weekend away. A team of moms had gone out of town to do a presentation at a conference. For a few of the ladies, it was the first time away from home and needless to … Continue reading
In parts I through IV, we’ve discussed in detail all of the struggles a low-income child with special needs can face trying to get their health care costs covered when they age out of the quite comprehensive Medicaid program called … Continue reading