- Aging Out of EPSDT – Part II: Losing Medicaid
- Aging Out of EPSDT – Part X: Making Ends Meet
- Parenting a Child With a Disability and Honest Communication – Do You Ever Get Sad?
- Aging Out of EPSDT – Part V: The Price of Adulthood
- The Mental Health of Families That Have a Child With a Disability: 10 Things That Make a Difference
Monthly Archives: August 2020
Cerebral Palsy is defined as a group of permanent disorders of development, movement and posture. What this means is that an affected person may have difficulty with these things, although the degree may vary from individual to individual. For example, … Continue reading
Our society as a whole can only function well when all its sections are working well. Americans with disabilities are an equal part of this society. The society can treat them as a burden and choose to ignore, as it … Continue reading